Rita has an extensive history of psychic awareness. Learn all about the background of her gift, her professional qualifications, and her personal code of ethics.
I am a natural born psychic and have been a professional Tarot reader for over 25 years. In addition to doing private readings, psychic parties and corporate events, one of my passions is teaching classes and workshops on a variety of metaphysical topics. Helping people develop their natural psychic abilities is both exciting and rewarding. I have always been fascinated by the power, metaphysical properties and beauty of crystals and I have recently become a Certified Crystal Therapist.
I grew up in a house in Brooklyn, NY that was filled with activity generated by the spirit realm. The sounds of footsteps in empty hallways, randomly moving objects and things that went bump in the night were a common occurrence. In my family the paranormal was, in fact, very normal and I was able to embrace my psychic self at an early age. My father was clairvoyant and clairaudiant and my psychic gifts result from both heredity and environment. My psychic powers became evident during my early teenage years, but I did not actively develop my skills until adulthood. Rooming with spirits has become a way of life since those days in Brooklyn!
I began to study the Tarot many years ago and received certification in Advanced Tarot Studies from the Tarot School in New York City. I am also a proud member of the American Tarot Association. Exploration of the Tarot opened a portal, and the spirits of clients’ deceased relatives and friends would make themselves known during sessions. When this ability began to manifest, I studied with Janet Nohavec, the internationally known evidential medium, to hone my skills. I served as a medium for ten years but am on an indefinte break from that work. I have been deeply called to train others to connect to their loved ones on the other side so that they do not have to pay a medium to do so. We are all born with psychic ability but like a muscle it must be developed and strengthened… Psychic Coach Rita to the rescue!
Most recently I have become a certified Crystal Therapist, under the tutelage of Victoria Vives Khuong. For over 5 years I have combined the power of crystals with sound vibration (Tibetal singing bowls, chimes, drums etc.) to restore body, mind and spirit, creating a delicious blend of my two favorite things….stones and music!
I am Irish by descent and an ardent lover of all things Celtic.I have been immersed in research of the history, customs and mystical traditions of this ancient people since the early 1990s. It is this Celtic wisdom, psychic intuition and passion for what I do that makes a reading or healing session with me a thought provoking, enlightening and empowering experience.
- I will serve the best interest of my clients at all times and read them with integrity, honesty and full disclosure of my abilities and limitations without causing or intending to cause harm.
- I will provide services within the scope of my training and will recommend that clients consult a licensed professional for advice in medical, psychological, legal or financial matters.
- I will not read anyone who is inebriated or under the influence of recreational drugs as this will inhibit them from fully benefiting from the experience.
- I will not read anyone under the age of 18.
- I will treat my clients equally and with respect regardless of race, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation or life experience.
- I will acknowledge the confidential nature of the professional relationship with clients and respect each client’s right to privacy.
- I will respect a client’s right to terminate a reading at any time if they feel uncomfortable.
- I will reserve the right to terminate a session if the client does not respect my work.
- I will commit to empowering my clients with the understanding that they direct their own life’s journey and the reading serves as a guide to assist in this sacred quest.